How do I report maintenance?
We want to do our best to ensure the property you are renting is well maintained and that any repairs reported are attended to efficiently as possible. To help us achieve this please take note of the following information:
1. Email ALL maintenance requests to email@example.com – Please use your property address as the subject heading!
2. ALWAYS take at least one picture of the issue you are reporting (this helps us understand exactly what the issue is and helps us pass the information on to the owner and tradesperson to get the job done quicker)
3. ALWAYS include the following information:
- In the subject heading – THE ADDRESS OF THE PROPERTY YOU ARE RENTING
- In the body of the email – YOUR NAME
- SPECIFIC DETAILS OF THE ISSUE REQUIRING REPAIR
- THE ROOM IN WHICH MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRED
- THE BRAND/MAKE OF THE APPLIANCE
- WHEN THE ISSUE STARTED TO OCCUR
John Doe – 3 Hasler Road, Herdsman
The toilet in my ensuite has been making a constantly running water sound since last Friday & my Panasonic air-conditioner in the master bedroom is no longer working on the heat function since last night.
Attached photo of the air conditioner & toilet.
Sometimes when maintenance is reported to us and the information is incomplete or unclear, the repairs can be delayed because we need to contact you for clarification. By providing all of the above information & photos, we will be able to pass your request on to the owner with less delay enabling us to get the work done quickly for you.
NOTE: This is an automated email account you will not receive a reply from this email address. Any issues you report to firstname.lastname@example.org will be electronically converted into our software and assigned to your property manager. Should you wish to follow up on any maintenance logged, we ask that you NOT send follow-ups through this email address, instead, call our office and our team will be able to assist you with your queries.