Switch to Joyce
There are a few things you should know about usBecause at Joyce Property Investments, we do property management differently.
1. We care
We believe this is the fundamental foundation to our success. Owners Graham and Lisa share the same core values, and integrity sits right at the very top. It is, without doubt, the cornerstone of everything we do. We build real relationships. We listen carefully. We’re approachable, always. Agile when needed. And we deliver on our promises. We literally move mountains to make the impossible possible for our clients.
The great thing about operating with integrity is that it pays off in dividends. We have a hard-working team that is more talented and loyal than we dared to dream, as well as rock-solid industry alliances and networks. This only benefits our clients and those who work with us.
2. We know our stuff
We share a combined 50+ years of experience, but we know the importance of staying ahead of the curve. That’s why Graham has spent 12 years on the REIWA and REIA boards, serving as President on both, and being awarded the prestigious REIWA Lifetime Achievement award. On a global scale, he’s regularly invited to speak at conferences representing the world’s most elite property agencies.
Meanwhile, Lisa’s run sheet includes nearly four decades of experience in the property industry and eight years as the Deputy Public Affairs Director at REIWA. She’s also served as deputy President, sat on the finance committee and is currently still a board member.
Cruise control is not an option at Joyce.
3. Our service offering is both diverse and unsurpassed
When Blackburne Joyce separated in 2004, Graham took his share, joined forces with Lisa and started Joyce Property Investments. Our plan? To take the seeds from a small business and sow a much larger, more comprehensive offering that specialised in all facets of the investment property market. Today, our core business is delivering primo residential management, executive leasing/management and residential sales for our many investors.
Despite our expansion, we’ve never dropped the ball on delivery. We aim sky-high for ROI, always, which we achieve through clever strategy, hard work and consistency.
A bit more about us
We’d love for you to know a little more about who we are as human beings, as well as businesspeople.
- We’re both passionate about property.
- Graham is a mad golfer, with a handicap between three and five, who you’ll often find out on his favourite course – Royal Perth Golf Club.
- Meanwhile, Lisa is slightly addicted to marathon running, completing the New York marathon in 2019 and the London and Paris half marathons in 2020.
- We have two kids, who we adore. Alexandra is a mechanical engineer with a passion for hiking and travel.
- Tom is an accountant, a devoted surfer and fellow golf tragic.
- In her spare time (which doesn’t exist) Lisa is studying Law at Murdoch University. In a former life, Graham was also a qualified accountant.
- While we each carry the official title of “Director” in our business, we’re reluctant to throw the term around. We know a business is only as successful as the people behind it, and we’re in awe of the superstar team we have assembled here at Joyce. We aren’t just employers to our staff, we also consider them friends and confidantes. We know you’ll be in safe hands with each and every one of them and look forward to you meeting them.
We work with the leaders in their fields.
Get in touch
We not only understand the process of property management, we also stay actively engaged in it.