About the property
This immaculate rear unfurnished home offers five bedrooms, two bathrooms, four separate living areas, a fully renovated spacious kitchen with quality appliances, ducted air conditioning throughout the home with additional split systems. Located close to public transport facilities and within easy reach of Churchlands High School and Hale Independent School.
– Master bedroom with fully equipped walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
– Three double bedrooms each with robes
– Separate guest bedroom with semi ensuite bathroom with bath
– Separate powder room
– Large family or activity room
– Separate Media room
– Formal lounge room
– Spacious kitchen with generous storage
– Spacious dining room
– Laundry with access to drying court.
Additional features include:
– Spacious external paved courtyard with a feature mango tree
– Bamboo flooring throughout home
– Block out and sun filter roller blinds on west facing windows
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout with two additional split systems
– Gas bayonet in main living room
– Quality kitchen appliances including dishwasher
– Stone bench tops in fully renovated kitchen
– Low maintenance outdoor living space with reticulated gardens
– Direct entrance from double lock up garage
Please include a cover letter to your application.
*No Pets Considered*
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
Please note that you must inspect the property prior to applying. We accept 2apply applications once you have viewed the property.
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Simply scroll down past the description and click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button and select from one of the available times.
If there are no inspection times available, then you will be notified as soon as one is scheduled.
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time.
If no one registers for the inspection time – then that inspection time may not proceed.