About the property
Do not miss the chance to view this lovely four bedroom, two bathroom family home, located just a short distance from Madeley Primary School and Cheltondale Park.
Featuring a practical, functional layout this home has plenty of space to comfortably accommodate multiple living arrangements. The master bedroom overlooks the street and has a walk-in robe and tidy ensuite. Two of the additional bedrooms have built in robes while the fourth is the largest and has the capacity for a wardrobe to be added. The family bathroom is practical and has a separate bathtub.
The home has many additional features including ducted evaporate air conditioning, a security alarm, reticulated lawns and a garden shed.
– Large open plan Lounge family dining room with gas bayonet
– Separate games area overlooking rear yard
– Separate lounge or study near entry hall
– Spacious modern kitchen with timber look cabinets and gas cooktop
– Built in pantry, large breakfast bar and double fridge recess
– Walk in robe to main bedroom other rooms with robe recesses
– Family bathroom with separate bathtub
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Fantastic alfresco area for entertaining the full width of the house
– Easy care reticulated lawns and gardens
– Double remote controlled garage with shoppers entry to kitchen
– Neutral décor throughout
– Tiles to living areas and carpet to bedrooms and lounge
– Security alarm
– Rear garden shed
This family home is located in a popular estate, only minutes from the local shopping centre, close to good public and private schools, excellent transport and lovely parks and bush land.
Council rates: $2,204pa
Water rates: $1,240pa
To arrange a viewing, or for more information, contact Lara McCabe on 0400 942 950.